1. What is Rate analysis?
Rate analysis of construction items gives you material take-off & costing for execution of specific quantity (say 100 sqft) of that item.
It helps you to plan your material Purchases, cross check material consumption, & know costing instantly. This helps you to control your execution cost.
2. What is web application of Rate Analysis software? How do I get it?
You can access the RA web app on desktops / Laptops by accessing www.buildinfo.co.in . You just have to register for FREE on buildinfo.co.in to use Rate analysis software online. However to avoid advertisement POP ups or to unable Download function, you have to install RA PRO / PLUS mobile app from the app stores.
3. What is the difference between Rate analysis, Rate analysis PRO & Rate analysis PLUS mobile app?
Rate analysis app is a free app with limited items just to give you idea about the paid apps. RA PRO app is for Rs 500/- for 1 year subscription. RA PLUS app is for Rs 1000/- for 2 year subscription. When you install RA PRO or RA PLUS app, you get complimentary access to RA web app which is valid for the subscription period of the app. There is no content difference between RA PRO & RA PLUS.
4. What is difference between RA PRO / PLUS mobile app & RA web app?
The content of RA PRO / PLUS mobile apps & RA web app is same.
However RA PRO / PLUS mobile apps have vertical layout due to space limitation but RA web app has horizontal standard layout. Apart from item qty & rates, you can also edit material consumption constants & notes in RA web app. You can save the Rate analysis in RA web app along with images & notes.
5. How I can access the rate analysis web app software?
You can access the RA web app by logging on to www.buildinfo.co.in and by clicking on Rate analysis icon on right side top of the screen & entering the login id & password entered by you in the registration form.
6. How do I purchase the app if I don’t have credit or debit card?
a) For Android users-
If you do not have credit/debit card, you can pay us Rs 1000/- online or deposit it to our account. Once the amount is transferred to our account, we will mail you the Redeem code to install the Rate analysis PLUS app (For 2 year subscription)
b) For Apple users-
If you do not have credit/debit card, you can pay us Rs 490/- online or deposit it to our account. Once the amount is transferred to our account, we will mail you the Redeem code to install the Rate analysis PRO app (For 1 year subscription)
Our account details:
Account holder name: Big slice technologies pvt ltd (OPC)
Account number: 50200008698733
Bank: HDFC bank
Branch: 93, Anand park, Aundh, Pune-7
RTGS/NEFT IFSC: HDFC0000052
Kindly send mail confirmation once transfer is done on our mail ID - email@example.com
7. Once I install Rate analysis PRO/PLUS mobile app, in how much time I would stop getting advertisement POP ups on Rate analysis web application on buildinfo.co.in?
Once you install Rate analysis PRO/PLUS mobile app, you would stop receiving advertisement POP ups on web application within 2 working days. Also the DOWNLOAD function on Rate analysis web app will be active within 2 working days.
8. What if I purchase the App & then change my handset?
No problem. You can install the app on the new handset by using same Google play store or apple store ID. In this case, the app will stop to work on the previous handset.
9. What if I purchase the App & then change my handset from some Android handset to Apple handset or vice a versa?
You cannot install the app on the new handset if are switching from Android to Apple handset or vice a versa. You will have to buy the app again. Android and Apple are different operating systems.
10. What if I purchase the app & then change my mobile number?
No problem. The app will still work on your handset as it is linked with Google play store or apple store it.
11. Why this is the paid app?
Rate analysis PRO/ PLUS is not just mobile app. It is Rate analysis software in the form of mobile app & web app for desktops / labour, we also keep on adding new item which you get for free as updates. We also edit the material / labour. We charge you only to serve you better.
12. Why I am charged annually for the app?
We do not sell the Rate analysis mobile app or web app as one time product. We do periodic upgradations in fractures material / labour rates & also add new items. We provide all these for free during the subscription period as updates. So we charge you on subscription basis only to serve you better.
13. What after the end of my subscription period?
You can reinstall the mobile app from Google play store or apple app store by paying for further subscription period.
14. Can I edit the material constants?
Yes, you can edit the material constants in the web app of RA by tapping on material box. You can also download / save the Rate analysis with edited material constants.
15. What if my material specifications are different then you have used in Rate analysis?
You can edit the material specifications in notes in the web app of RA. You can also edit the rates as per your material specifications. You can also download / save the Rate analysis with edited notes & rates.
16. Are the rates editable?
Yes, you can edit the material / labour rates in the mobile app & web app of RA simply on tapping on rate box. You also download /save the Rate analysis with edited material /labour rates.
17. The rates are from which area?
The material & labour rates are average market rates prevailing in mentioned regions.
18. What if my region is not mentioned in the Rate analysis app?
If your region is not specifically mentioned in the Rate analysis app, you can select “National” which has average market rates of materials and labours.
19. How you have derived the material consumption constants?
Material consumption constants are based on various theoretical & mathematical calculations and are cross checked practically on several construction sites.
20. Why the labour rates are on item rate basis & not on daily wages?
Over the period, the trend has changed & the labour contracts are now usually allotted on item rate basis and not on daily wages. So to make it more relevant & user friendly for the users, we have given labour rates on item rate basis & not on daily wages & work out come basis.
21. What if the item which I am looking for is not in your app?
You can write to us about the item you are looking for. Our technical team will work on it & we will add the rate analysis for it in updates.
22. Can I save the rate analysis?
Yes, you can save the rate analysis in mobile app by clicking on “save rate analysis” button.
You can save the rate analysis in web application by clicking on “DOWNLOAD” button.
23. Is it necessary to update the database, every time I get the pop up for the same?
Thought it is not comPLUSory, it is advisable to update the database once in a month to get latest rates and newly added rate analyses.
24. How many items are there in RA PRO / PLUS mobile app?
There are more than 300 items presently in RA PRO / PLUS mobile app / web app. We keep on adding new items periodically.
If you still have a query, you can write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.